issues: change "fixed version" to "target version"
I feel that the "Fixed version" select box that appears for issues after having created a version is nonsensical, especially for a user filling out a new issue.
- Past tense is just wrong (in any language?)
- The person filling out the issue will likely have no idea what version the problem will be addressed in.
- I'm guessing that for most software development, the "Fixed version" will not ever be set when the issue is closed.
Updated by chris mcharg about 15 years ago
changes proposed in #724 would override this
Updated by Nikolay Solakov about 15 years ago
I think "Fixed" here is more like something that is "fixated" in the future. Adjective. Not the past tense of the verb "Fix".
However there is really some misunderstanding. Maybe better is "Target".
JP, what do you think, am I right?
Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 15 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r1206.