Make shared target versions editable in every project that uses it
for a target version created in project A, even if shared with other projects it is only directly editable from the settings of project A. From other projects, when available, I can click the link for that version and then I can click the edit link, why can't there be an edit button directly on the list of versions?
[using Redmine 1.0.4]
Updated by Etienne Massip about 12 years ago
- Category changed from Projects to Project settings
- Affected version (unused) set to 1.0.4
- Affected version set to 1.0.4
Updated by Mischa The Evil over 11 years ago
- Tracker changed from Defect to Feature
- Subject changed from shared target versions are not editable where shared to Make shared target versions editable in every project that uses it
I think this was a design-choice based on the fact that versions are still bound to one project.