Filter on category across subprojects does not work
filtering an issue list based on a category that is also in a subproject does not work.
I was not sure if this is fixable as the category list is defined separately for subprojects.Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to the Issues list for a project that has sub-projects
- Add a filter for "Category"
- set "Category" to a value that is defined in the parent and sub projects both.
Notice that results do not include subproject issues.
This bug was found on our own Redmine server running 1.0.1. It was upgraded to 1.2.1 but the bug still exists.
I then tried on the Redmine Demo site. It is still an issue there.
I saved a query for sample.
Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 6 years ago
- Category set to Issues filter
Updated by Go MAEDA over 5 years ago
- Is duplicate of Defect #26023: Category filter only shows categories of current project added