(Liraz Siri, 2009-12-17 02:39)
(Daniel Lopez, 2009-12-19 19:20)
h2. Latest stable release: 0.8.7 (2009-11-15)
Redmine releases can be downloaded at "RubyForge":http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=1850.
See the [[Changelog]] for details, details and [[RedmineInstall]] for installation instructions and. instructions.
h2. Latest source code
You can get the latest source code of Redmine from the Subversion repository hosted at Rubyforge:
* the repository URL is: http://redmine.rubyforge.org/svn
or from the git mirror:
* the repository URL is: http://github.com/edavis10/redmine
This is the prefered way to get Redmine if you want to benefit from the latest improvements and be able to upgrade easily.
You can [[CheckingoutRedmine|checkout]] the latest development source from the trunk with one of the following commands:
svn co http://redmine.rubyforge.org/svn/trunk redmine
svn co svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/redmine/trunk redmine
or, from the git mirror:
git clone git://github.com/edavis10/redmine.git
h3. 0.8 Stable
You can [[CheckingoutRedmine|checkout]] the latest stable source with one of the following commands:
svn co http://redmine.rubyforge.org/svn/branches/0.8-stable redmine-0.8
svn co svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/redmine/branches/0.8-stable redmine-0.8
It will create a directory named @redmine-0.8@ and you'll be able to update your Redmine copy using @svn update@ in this directory.
h2. Alternative Sources Ready-to-use Redmine appliances
h3. All-In-One Installers
Installers A "software appliance":http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_appliance is a pre-packaged server that include Redmine and all software necessary allows users to run
* "BitNami Redmine Installer":http://bitnami.org/stack/redmine – Native installers skip manual installation of Redmine and its dependencies, and instead deploy a Ruby-On-Rails for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
h3. Software Appliances / Cloud Images self-contained, ready-to-use system that requires little to no setup.
Provide virtual machine images tgat include the operating system, Several free third-party Redmine and all software necessary to run appliances are available:
* "BitNami Redmine Appliance":http://bitnami.org/stack/redmine Stack":http://bitnami.org/stack/redmine – Free deploys Redmine natively on all major operating systems, as a virtual machines machine and cloud images for Redmine. in the cloud.
* "JumpBox for Redmine":http://www.jumpbox.com/app/redmine - Commercial, Ubuntu-based virtual machines and cloud images for Redmine.
* "TurnKey Redmine Appliance":http://www.turnkeylinux.org/redmine - Free lightweight Ubuntu-based appliances and cloud images. appliance that just works. Deploys in minutes to a virtual machine, bare metal or in the cloud. Part of the "TurnKey Linux Virtual Appliance Library":http://www.turnkeylinux.org/.
If you get this error when trying to checkout the source:
"PROPFIND 200 OK" error
Please contact your network administrator and ask him to enable WebDAV extension in your proxy.