Latest stable release: 0.8.7 (2009-11-15)¶
Latest source code¶
You can get the latest source code of Redmine from the Subversion repository hosted at Rubyforge:
- the repository URL is: http://redmine.rubyforge.org/svn
or from the git mirror:
- the repository URL is: http://github.com/edavis10/redmine
This is the prefered way to get Redmine if you want to benefit from the latest improvements and be able to upgrade easily.
You can checkout the latest development source from the trunk with one of the following commands:
svn co http://redmine.rubyforge.org/svn/trunk redmine svn co svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/redmine/trunk redmine
or, from the git mirror:
git clone git://github.com/edavis10/redmine.git
You can checkout the latest stable source with one of the following commands:
svn co http://redmine.rubyforge.org/svn/branches/0.8-stable redmine-0.8 svn co svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/redmine/branches/0.8-stable redmine-0.8
It will create a directory named
redmine-0.8 and you'll be able to update your Redmine copy using
svn update in this directory.
Installers that include Redmine and all software necessary to run
- BitNami Redmine Installer – Native installers of Redmine and a Ruby-On-Rails for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
Software Appliances / Cloud Images¶
Provide virtual machine images tgat include the operating system, Redmine and all software necessary to run
- BitNami Redmine Appliance – Free virtual machines and cloud images for Redmine.
- JumpBox for Redmine - Commercial, Ubuntu-based virtual machines and cloud images for Redmine.
- TurnKey Redmine Appliance - Free lightweight Ubuntu-based appliances and cloud images. Part of the TurnKey Linux Virtual Appliance Library.
If you get this error when trying to checkout the source:
"PROPFIND 200 OK" error
Please contact your network administrator and ask him to enable WebDAV extension in your proxy.