HowTo Mylyn » History » Version 1
HowTo connect a Mylyn repository to Redmine¶
Mylyn is an Eclipse plugin for task management.
This HowTo explains how to connect to Redmine using the generic web repository connector.
Note that the generic web repository connector is not part of the default Mylyn install.
So, you have to install it first from the extras update site (see http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/downloads).
Create a Task Repository¶
- Right-click on the task repositories list and click Add task repository
- Choose Generic web based access (Advanced) and click Next
- Configure the repository:
- Server: replace the URL with the URL of your Redmine instance
- New task URL: replace foo with the identifier of the project used for new tasks
Create a Query¶
- On the task list, right-click and choose New -> Query...
- And select your newly created repository