(Jean-Philippe Lang, 2008-02-03 12:54)
(Thomas Lecavelier, 2008-03-04 18:18)
Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
Redmine is open source and released under the terms of the "GNU General Public License":http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html (GPL).
* Multiple projects support
* Flexible role based access control.
* Flexible issue tracking system
* Gantt chart and calendar
* News, documents & files management
* Feeds & email notifications.
* Per project wiki
* Per project forums
* Simple time tracking functionality
* Custom fields for issues, projects and users
* SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Mercurial, Bazaar and Darcs)
* Multiple LDAP authentication support
* User self-registration support
* Multilanguage support
* Multiple databases support
Read more about [[Features|Redmine features]]
h2. Online demo
An online demo can be found here: http://demo.redmine.org.
Please note that this demo may not be available 24/7. This demo is a svn head version of Redmine and thus may contain more features or bugs than the downloadable release.
You can read the [[Guide|Redmine guide]] (work in progress).
* [[FAQ|Frequently Asked Questions]]
h2. They are using Redmine
[[TheyAreUsingRedmine|This page list]] some companies/projects using Redmine.
h2. Support & getting help
For getting help or discussing about Redmine, you can browse the "Redmine forums":http://rubyforge.org/forum/?group_id=1850 hosted at Rubyforge or join #redmine on the "freenode":http://freenode.net/irc_servers.shtml IRC network.