This is a ftp search plugin for Redmine, with a ftp spider.
You must using the ftp_spider rake command first to get your ftp server's entry list, then you can search files in redmine.
Multi-servers is supported.
Current version: 0.1.0. ONLY compatible with Redmine last devel.
1. Search Ftp server's file by name
2. Google-like search page.
3. A ruby ftp spider is included, which is used to get ftp server's entry list.
The plugin archive is attached here.
It can also be downloaded at github: http://github.com/zouchaoqun/ezftpsearch/tree/master
1. Copy the plugin directory(redmine_ezftpsearch) into the vendor/plugins directory
NOTE: The plugin directory must be redmine_ezftpsearch!
2. Migrate plugin:
3. Start Redmine
4. In your project in Redmine, go to "Project settings" : On the "Modules" tab, enable the module by checking "Ezftpsearch".
- Add new ftp server in the ftp server management page.
- Use rake ezftpsearch:run_spider to collect ftp server's directory structure.