RedmineProjects » History » Revision 6
- Project: The project name
- Description: A short description of the project
- Public: If the icon is present, everybody can see this project. Non-public project can be view only by user who was given acces by an administrator of the project.
- Subprojects: Indicate the numbers of subprojects connected to this project.
- Created: Indicated the date when this project has been created.
- Archive: You can archive a project by clicking on this icon . An archived project is no longer visible by users. It can be un-archived (with its original content) by the administrator. When archiving a project, any subproject is also archived.
- Delete: This is pure deletion of the project. Contrary to Archive, you can't restore a deleted project. Use it with a clear-mind.
Adding or editing a project¶
See Project settings.
Copying an existing project¶
From the projects list, click the Copy link on the right of the project you want to copy.
You will get the new project form prefilled with the settings of the copied project (trackers, custom fields...). At the bottom of the form, you can choose what should be also copied to your new project: