RedmineUsers » History » Version 7
Ray Chang, 2010-07-13 10:42
h1. Managing users
h2. Users list
* This icon !/images/locked.png! means that the account is activate. A user having a activated account can log in and access the application.
* This icon !/images/unlock.png! means that the account is locked. A user having a locked account cannot log in and access the application.
The Lock/Unlock buttons let you lock/unlock the user accounts.
h2. Adding or editing a User
A user designated as administrator has unrestricted access to the application and to all projects.
In editing mode, leave the Password field blank in order to keep the user's password unchanged.
* Login - The User's Login account.
* Firstname - The User's First name.
* Lastname - The User's Last name
* Email - A user's email address which receive a mail sended by project.
* Language - Set a User's mother language.
* Administrator - If checked this property, this account has unrestriced access to the application and to all projects.
** Password - New password
** Confirmation - Confirm a new password
* Send account information to the user - If checked this property, send a Account information to the user's email address when changed user's information by administrator.