Submissions » History » Version 2
Before submitting a bug report here, please make sure:
- that you're using an appropriate Rails version (see RedmineInstall)
- that your database is up to date, especially if you've just migrated from a previous version or revision (see RedmineUpgrade)
- if your problem is related to svn (or any other scm), that the proper binaries are installed on your Redmine host (see RedmineRepositories)
And have a look at the bug list to see if it has not already been reported.
When filling a bug report, please give the following information with the description of your problem:
- which database (eg. Postgresql 8.2) and Rails version (eg. Rails 1.2.6) you're using
- your Redmine version (pick the version number in the Affected version field) and the exact revision (eg. r1142) if you're using repository code
- your scm binary version (eg. svn 1.4) if your problem is about scm integration
- the error stack trace that you should find in the log file if your report is about an error. The message displayed by the app (eg. ...An error occurred on the page you were trying to access. If you continue...) is useless here.