- Registered on: 2009-12-29
- Last connection: 2011-10-18
Reported issues: 1
- 08:16 Redmine Feature #703: Configurable required fields per tracker/status/role
- In an organization of 6000 people... this feature is absolutely required.
Excellent, excellent product otherwise.
- 14:22 Redmine Defect #8894 (Closed): Private issues - make it more obvious in the UI?
- Intro: Redmine is used at my organization (a consortium of hospitals) in the IT department ... and we are going to st...
- 07:19 Redmine Help: RE: Adding a button to add multiple projects to user
This is a sorely needed feature. I am very surprised that few people are asking for it; does it mean that most ...
- I've searched for this for quite a while, but I could not find someone else who already asked this question. Apologie...
Is it possible to set the start of the week to other than Monday or Sunday? In this part of the world, the ...
- 20:42 Redmine Help: RE: Errors updating from 0.8.3 to trunk
- I do remember the first time doing the installation, I spent a significant amount of time trying to get the gem postg...
- 06:58 Redmine Help: RE: Errors updating from 0.8.3 to trunk
- Oh just in case you don't know how to install a particular gem:
$ gem install rails --version 2.3.2
That will i...
- 06:57 Redmine Help: RE: Unable to create database structure
- Please see:
- 06:57 Redmine Help: RE: Errors updating from 0.8.3 to trunk
- Installed Redmine again on a different machine (yes, it's very popular...), and ran into SAME problems. Finally got i...
- 05:54 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Thank you, Redmine team
- For the age-challenged like myself,
In my generation and s...
Also available in: Atom