- IRC nick: mariusb
- Registered on: 2014-07-23
- Last connection: 2020-09-30
- Redmine (Contributor, 2017-07-30)
Reported issues: 136
- 13:28 Redmine Defect #34056 (Closed): Editing an existing timelog sets the owner to "me"
- Please update Redmine to 4.1.1 because this issue was fixed in #32973.
- 11:33 Redmine Defect #34002 (Closed): postgres bundle exec rake db:migrate fails
- Marco Descher wrote:
> This was related to some installed plugins, after removing them setup worked!
Thanks for y...
- 10:10 Redmine Defect #33967 (Closed): After upgrade getting error when time spent record updated
- You missed at least one migration, please see https://github.com/redmine/redmine/blob/master/db/migrate/2018050113254...
- 08:44 Redmine Feature #33884: Show "Due in X days" in email notifications
- Robert Korulczyk wrote:
> This may be confusing in some cases. If I read this email 2 days later, "due in 9 days" is...
- 18:44 Redmine Feature #1237: Add support for two-factor authentication
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> I have emailed Jean-Philippe Lang and got his approval to commit this patch for Redmine 4.2.0.
- 08:57 Redmine Defect #31637: CSV and PDF export don't respect Time span format
- Seiei Miyagi wrote:
> I wrote a patch with Kusukawa and Mattani
Thanks for writing the patch. Can you add a new t...
- 09:24 Redmine Plugins: RE: ERPmine v4.0
- Amutha R wrote:
> Thank you, we have updated the SSL certificate.
The certificate is still invalid because it's s...
- 08:33 Redmine Help: RE: Auto mapping of fields while importing .csv file
- Please see #22913
- 16:49 Redmine Open discussion: RE: I have probllem in dowloading redmine. Redmine issued certificate expired
- One time, it's safe to use @--no-check-certificate@.
Also available in: Atom