Yanoksy Durañona Yero
- Login: yanok
- Registered on: 2008-05-19
- Last connection: 2009-10-02
- 16:40 Redmine Feature #3154 (Closed): Remove default fields on new issue form
- It will be great that Redmine allows end-users to remove some default fields. This feature enables that end-users can...
- 16:21 Redmine Feature #3153 (Closed): Default description text
- It would be great if Redmine allows users to set a default description text.
What steps will reproduce the pr...
- 18:49 Redmine Feature #364: Create a proejct report in PDF
I specifically need categorized reports. Not only a general report, besides reports to know the progress that u...
- 16:31 Redmine Feature #1985 (Closed): Exporting Summary
- It'll be helpful if possible to export summary information to PDF format at least.
- 22:57 Redmine Feature #1447: Resource management
- That is not suitable for multiple projects environments. (_see the user that are involved in a specific project, who ...
- Hello everyone, how can I post a warning or something like the one in the picture.
- 00:22 Redmine Help: RE: Setting a Wiki for all Projects
- Answer found here: http://www.redmine.org/boards/2/topics/show/1176
- 00:07 Redmine Feature #242: Allow user to edit own custom fields + user search
- Also related to Feature Request #1447
- 00:03 Redmine Feature #1447 (Closed): Resource management
- It would be great if possible for the users to fill by themselves their custom fields and for the project manager to ...
- 23:49 Redmine Feature #1155: group projects
- I think some of this can be done by using custom fields that will become more useful with the addition of filtering c...
Also available in: Atom