- Login: kmanios
- Registered on: 2014-09-05
- Last connection: 2016-07-06
- 13:30 Redmine Feature #21259: Files Module Information is so limited
I would like to agree with ANS in that we need the uploader info both in the File tab and in the notificati...
- 21:50 Redmine Defect #7773: Only Redmine administrators can get users from REST API
There is another workaround for getting all users, by adding them to a group and having your project manager...
- 22:31 Redmine Plugins: RE: REST api access to users
- I found a much better solution. If you have the "Redmine Group Owners plugin" installed, then you can create a group ...
- 20:58 Redmine Plugins: RE: REST api access to users
- I am trying to do a similar thing. Have you found any way around this issue? It seems that through the API a non-admi...
- 17:32 Redmine Feature #1853: Make Projects truly independent of each other
- +1 from me
For some companies deploying a separate installation of Redmine for each project is simply not an optio...
- 17:20 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Feature Request: Per Project Permissions
- +1 from me
Permissions per project, as well as different "default role" for creators of new subprojects would grea...
Also available in: Atom