- Login: martinlindhe
- Registered on: 2010-01-14
- Last connection: 2012-05-28
- 18:58 Redmine Defect #11034 (Closed): TLS configuration documentation for Rails 3
- Since upgrading to 2.0.0 (also verified today on 2.0.1, and svn trunk) the smtp configuration settings for TLS encryp...
- 13:40 Redmine Feature #4667 (Resolved): Ability to link to a revision in a subprojects repository
- Changed status to Resolved since this is a duplicate of existing issue
- 13:39 Redmine Feature #4667: Ability to link to a revision in a subprojects repository
- Kevin Bosman wrote:
> I believe the patch in #4052 is what you are looking for?
It seems i failed to...
- 12:31 Redmine Feature #4667 (Closed): Ability to link to a revision in a subprojects repository
[[RedmineTextFormatting]] explains how to link to a specific revision number such as r123
But lets s...
- 17:36 Redmine Feature #4585: Move a Version from one project to another
- I solved our issue by editing redmine database, version table and change project_id to the correct one
- 17:11 Redmine Feature #4585: Move a Version from one project to another
- Forgot to mention we are using svn trunk of redmine.
- 17:10 Redmine Feature #4585 (New): Move a Version from one project to another
After our company started using redmine we have made some restructuring with regards to projects/subproj...
Also available in: Atom