- Registered on: 2010-01-25
- Last connection: 2010-08-05
Reported issues: 2
- 14:22 Redmine Defect #4648: Using repository comments to change issue status conflicts with workflow
- Any news?
- 17:57 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Question about issues
Thanks for the reply.
If that's the way it is then that's the way it is. I'm not a ruby guy and don't have e...
First I want to thank everyone involved for this great product.
I posted two issues in the redmine repos...
- 08:38 Redmine Feature #4752 (Closed): Allow changing the status of an issue specifically with a repository comment
- It would be nice to have the option to put in a repository comment something like
set #4648 testing or set #4648 res...
- 19:17 Redmine Feature #4601: Issue spent time recording
- +1. I would like to see this feature as well.
It's true I can calculate everything my self but it will be easier jus...
- 10:58 Redmine Feature #3467: Due date sort order should sort issues with no due date to the end of the list
- I would also like that
- 14:24 Redmine Defect #4648 (New): Using repository comments to change issue status conflicts with workflow
- Consider the following status workflow options:
The Bug Tracker has both Resolved and Closed.
The Feature Tracker h...
Also available in: Atom