- Login: yhwhdesign
- Registered on: 2015-01-02
- Last connection: 2015-03-12
- 16:56 Redmine Help: RE: redmine [trunk:13994] - ruby2.2.0p43 - rake error
- You may want to also add this issue to the 'issues' section of redme.org site. IF you think its an actual fault with ...
- 16:39 Redmine Help: RE: Rake not found
- Also, here is the exact error from the error file...
/bin/sh: 1: rake: not found
- 16:35 Redmine Help: RE: Rake not found
- does it matter that this all worked from cron before I did the database import from an older version of redmine.
- I can run the rake command to import email from server outside of cron (directly in the terminal). I do cd into the ...
- 20:41 Redmine Defect #19174: db migrate error from old version to 2.6
- I understand where you are coming from on that, in order for you to best help the community I need to give more info....
- 19:57 Redmine Help: RE: Problems migrating to Redmine 2.3.0
- I actually was able to get that part taken care of.
Now that I have redone the migration, my email in and out is n...
- After all of the other errors i have gone through, I finally have gotten through them, however, I am not able to figu...
- 16:59 Redmine Defect #19198 (Closed): An error occurred while sending mail (SMTP-AUTH requested but missing secret phrase)
- After running db:migrate to bring in an older set of data from redmine 1.4 install, to a new clean redmine install 2....
- 04:13 Redmine Defect #19174: db migrate error from old version to 2.6
- I wish I would have seen this sooner.
I already fixed that issue I was having. I actually went into the db and edi...
- 15:30 Redmine Defect #19174: db migrate error from old version to 2.6
- Toshi MARUYAMA wrote:
> Jasen Burkett wrote:
> > I sucessfully imported the old data into a new redmine (newest ver...
Also available in: Atom