- Login: rompic
- Registered on: 2015-01-06
- Last connection: 2017-01-15
- 16:54 Redmine Defect #24835: Updatet db:migrate - kaminari syntax error, unexpected tLABEL
- most probably caused by redmine_ckeditor.
updated ruby to 2.3. works now.
- 11:27 Redmine Defect #24835: Updatet db:migrate - kaminari syntax error, unexpected tLABEL
- Previous version 3.3.1
- 11:22 Redmine Defect #24835 (Closed): Updatet db:migrate - kaminari syntax error, unexpected tLABEL
- when trying to upgrade to 3.3.2 I get the following error:
root@host:/var/www/redmine-intern/redmine# ruby --versi...
- 10:24 Redmine Feature #24533 (New): Change HTML title of tickets to #nr type
- It would be great the html title of tickets could be changed from "[Type] #NNNN" to "#NNNN [Type]". As a result the i...
- 09:07 Redmine Defect #22910 (Closed): Inline(Base64) Images are not shown anyone after update to 3.2.2
- I noticed that images inlined/pasted as Base64 (using ckeditor) are not displayed any more (empty src tag in HTML) in...
- 19:47 Redmine Defect #13654: Can't set parent issue when issue relations among child issues are present
- 17:19 Redmine Defect #20750 (Closed): linking a copied issue to a superordinate ticket does not work
- A copied sub-task cannot be related to the same parent task after it has been created without the relation to the par...
- 21:22 Redmine Plugins: RE: CKEditor: What should I know about it?
I have the problem that xml/html code is not shown as text. this is quite annoying when e.g. posting requests et...
- Does anyone know whether the following plugins are compatible with 3.0.x and if not if any updates are planned?
- 07:55 Redmine Plugins: RE: CKEditor: What should I know about it?
- update to the newest version: https://github.com/a-ono/redmine_ckeditor/releases
if the problem persists: post an ...
Also available in: Atom