- Login: victorlcampos
- Registered on: 2015-01-08
- Last connection: 2018-08-10
- 21:28 Redmine Job offers: RE: New datatypes for custom fields
- 15:59 Redmine Feature #23743 (Closed): Add index to workflows.tracker_id
when I enter in trackers#index the redmine make this query for each tracker:...
- 16:33 Redmine Defect #22910: Inline(Base64) Images are not shown anyone after update to 3.2.2
There is a line:
return m unless uri_with_safe_scheme?(url) (#964)
It's breaking base64 urls
- 16:17 Redmine Defect #22910: Inline(Base64) Images are not shown anyone after update to 3.2.2
- Here a example working:
- 16:16 Redmine Defect #22910: Inline(Base64) Images are not shown anyone after update to 3.2.2
I don't use any plugin and I have this problem too.
- 14:09 Redmine Patch #23378: Speedup Project Settings with many members
- 6K members
- 15:55 Redmine Feature #23390: Load Issue show form async
- Another point of clamping is the retrieve query for next/previous issue, it took 400ms+- here
- 14:41 Redmine Feature #23390 (New): Load Issue show form async
One way to speedup the issue's show view is load the form in a async way. So, when the user click on an issue, h...
- 23:00 Redmine Patch #23378 (New): Speedup Project Settings with many members
There is a .sort in _members.html.erb partial that take a lot of time for project that have more than 12s to exe...
- 14:17 Redmine Patch #23278: When creating issues by receiving an email, watchers created via CC in the mail don't get an email notification
- Holger Just wrote:
> Victor Campos wrote:
> > reset shoundn't happen after add/remove?
> The "reset":http://ap...
Also available in: Atom