- Registered on: 2008-06-05
- Last connection: 2013-12-16
Reported issues: 4
- 20:55 Redmine Patch #2144: Patch for main-level repository
- Thanks for writing this patch! It successfully closed a subproject's issue from the commit message.
However, it wo...
- 20:29 Redmine Feature #1657: Subprojects can share their parent project's repository
- It looks like there are two patches that solve this exact problem:
* Issue #2144
* Issue #2256
- 02:17 Redmine Feature #440: Time tracking stopwatch
- 20:07 Redmine Help: RE: Does trunk work on Rails 2.0.2?
- Thanks for the response. It's too bad about the breaking of backwards compatibility... I'll have to see if Dreamhost ...
- 22:08 Redmine Help: RE: Does trunk work on Rails 2.0.2?
- 01:44 Redmine Feature #1657 (New): Subprojects can share their parent project's repository
- I'd like subprojects to have the option of using their parent project's repository.
In my current project, I have ...
- The FAQ says that "Redmine devel r1623 and above is compatible with Rails 2.1, but Redmine 0.7.x releases are not."
- 04:37 Redmine Feature #330: Bulk changes
- The fact that a right-click context menu even exists on the issues list page is _not_ discoverable. I also came here ...
- 01:12 Redmine Feature #1629: Public User Profile
- Stephanie Collett wrote:
> A simple show page would be good.
Users already have a simple show page. For example: ...
- 22:18 Redmine Feature #1629: Public User Profile
- Are you asking for something more than linking the usernames to their account/show/:id page and adding some custom fi...
Also available in: Atom