- Registered on: 2015-05-13
- Last connection: 2022-05-17
Reported issues: 12
- 12:36 Redmine Defect #36634 (New): Usability: change "are you sure" texts.
- The order of confirmation of destructive actions on Redmine is less than ideal:
- 06:51 Redmine Defect #36585 (Resolved): Change "Delete" entry in issue context to "Delete issue(s)"
- My bad.
I should have applied the community's solution to the issue I reported myself. I just assumed there were m...
- 13:22 Redmine Defect #36585 (Closed): Change "Delete" entry in issue context to "Delete issue(s)"
- Similarly to #31278, this context entry can be interpreted wrongly. Specifically, one redmine user did the following:...
- 04:57 Redmine Patch #30919: Group Issues Custom Fields - (Form like Issues)
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> * How does the design of the implementation you've chosen for your patches compare to the d...
- 21:12 Redmine Patch #30919: Group Issues Custom Fields - (Form like Issues)
- Lúcia Rodrigues,
Thanks for reporting. I think I fixed it in the code attached. Apply over previous patches.
- 19:25 Redmine Patch #14318: Watchers Alerted To Changes But Cannot See Issues (potentially)
- Postgres returns an error:...
- 00:28 Redmine Patch #23954: Shows the date of the last activity on Projects administration.
- zumo de vidrio wrote:
> Can you please share the SQL query or API request in order to get the last activity date of ...
- 19:59 Redmine Defect #34778 (Confirmed): Inconsistencies working with workflow permissions
- Found two problems working with setting workflow permissions to read_only:
On Admin > Workflows > Permissions:
- 15:14 Redmine Feature #31278: Change Delete button name to Delete issue
- Marius BALTEANU wrote:
> Frederico Camara wrote:
> > Slightly different Patch (for Redmine 4.1), renames button to ...
- 14:22 Redmine Feature #31278: Change Delete button name to Delete issue
- Slightly different Patch (for Redmine 4.1), renames button to Delete Issue and shows the button only on top menu (hid...
Also available in: Atom