- Registered on: 2015-05-28
- Last connection: 2021-09-08
Reported issues: 6
- 09:43 Redmine Defect #24484 (New): Wrong order of rows with empty custom fields
- Issues, sorted by custom field, appears in a countr-intuitive order. Issues with empty custom field goes before issue...
- 14:16 Redmine Feature #22383 (Closed): Support of default Active Record (I18n) transliteration paths
- For now, in _10-patches.rb_ we have a redefinition of method _human_attribute_name_. But default (plain without hiera...
- 11:54 Redmine Defect #21123 (Resolved): Extend a content_type field for Attachment
- You right. All this fields has a 255 limit. My apologies. Looks like this is my fault during Redmine installation. Th...
- 14:59 Redmine Feature #21125 (Closed): Removing attachment after rollback transaction
- I want to extend my previous issue #20388 about transaction in Attachment. There is second case, then we can have a p...
- 14:45 Redmine Feature #21124 (New): Extend a 'name' field for Enumeration
- Enumeration is a useful tool for constructing different types of lists. But often needs to write a long name of list ...
- 14:22 Redmine Defect #21123 (Closed): Extend a content_type field for Attachment
- Now content_type field has 30 symbols limit. In case of using Attachment for custom models this limitation is very un...
- 09:28 Redmine Feature #20388: Removing attachment after commit transaction
- Notice: in Rails 4 appear new config option related with transaction callbacks:...
- 11:03 Redmine Feature #20388 (Closed): Removing attachment after commit transaction
- Now in Attachment model is
If you want to construct a serious logic with Ro...
Also available in: Atom