- Registered on: 2010-03-10
- Last connection: 2019-06-13
Reported issues: 2
- 13:47 Redmine Feature #31559: Support "active" attribute in Enumerations REST API
- Yes. That would work perfectly as well.
- 10:52 Redmine Feature #31559 (Closed): Support "active" attribute in Enumerations REST API
- h3. Expected behaviour
When doing a HTTP request to @/enumerations/time_entry_activities.json@ it should only retu...
- 15:10 Redmine Feature #27731 (New): Allow users to view and comment on their own issues, even if moved into a p...
- In the Administration section you can say that "Non-Members" have the permission to view issues in projects they are ...
- 16:38 Redmine Defect #11304: Issue-class: status-1, status-2 etc. refer to status position instead of status id
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> Change done in r10078.
I've just run into the same issue. Had a look at r10078 and wo...
I have just realised that the "spent time" field on one of my projects is "0.00 hours". I did however add time...
- 10:20 Redmine Feature #11709: "Issues assigned to me" ordering priority
- Here's a slightly better version. It sorts by "score" first, then by status and last update time. Essentially it only...
- 14:42 Redmine Feature #11709: "Issues assigned to me" ordering priority
- I just wanted to have this feature implemented myself.
This is what I came up with...
*NOTE:* This will most li...
Also available in: Atom