- Login: jabberjab
- Registered on: 2010-03-25
- Last connection: 2010-08-09
- 13:04 Redmine Plugins: RE: Hudson Plugin 1.0.5
- Hi again. I'm going to try to explain my situation and trouble I am having with the Hudson plugin.
My redmine is h...
- 22:52 Redmine Help: RE: ActionView::TemplateError in Repository
- Thanks for clearing that up, might be the github hook that I installed although it haven't caused trouble until now. ...
I'm running Redmine 1.0+ and when adding a git repository to a project and then navigating to the Repository p...
- 18:25 Redmine Feature #5506: Make it easier to select multiple issues via checkboxes
- What Nick Peelman just wrote does in fact solve the problem, but I didn't know about this feature until now.
- 22:18 Redmine Help: RE: Problem with enabling smtp in email.yml
- You are right, I had forgotten to add a hash sign in the email.yml. I feel kind of silly for not spotting that myself...
- 14:36 Redmine Help: RE: Problem with enabling smtp in email.yml
- Here's the script/about information...
- Hi there. I'm running Redmine Trunk (just did an svn update) on Gentoo x86. I'm having trouble enabling smtp (I can't...
- 20:55 Redmine Plugins: RE: Hudson Plugin 1.0.5
Yes, it is because of Hudson. Consider this:
Hudson App: forge.upbeat.no/build
- 18:14 Redmine Plugins: RE: Hudson Plugin 1.0.5
- How would I go about changing the URL that the hudson plugin uses?
My redmine is located at: redmine.domain.com --...
- 19:05 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine for Android
- So sorry, you're absolutely right. It works, I had indeed forgotten to enable REST authentication.
I hope I didn't...
Also available in: Atom