- Registered on: 2010-03-26
- Last connection: 2013-11-13
Reported issues: 2
- 11:13 Redmine Patch #14096: back_url is ignored after auto login existing session.
- We have encountered this problem also but have determined it only occurs when opening Redmine from embedded URLs in M...
- 20:31 Redmine Defect #11051: reposman.rb fails in 1.4.2 because of missing require for rubygems
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> I'm using ruby1.9.3 + rubygems 1.8.23 and it actually works as is.
That's correct. MR...
- 12:06 Redmine Defect #11051: reposman.rb fails in 1.4.2 because of missing require for rubygems
- We're running Redmine 1.4.2 using MRI 1.8.7 and Rails 2.3.14
- 12:05 Redmine Defect #11051 (Closed): reposman.rb fails in 1.4.2 because of missing require for rubygems
- In older version(s) of Redmine (1.2 in our case) rubygems is implicitly loaded by one of the other support libraries ...
- 12:00 Redmine Defect #11050: repoas
- Sorry, hit a wrong key far too soon. Please remove this issue.
- 11:59 Redmine Defect #11050 (Closed): repoas
- 14:22 Redmine Plugins: RE: Problems DMSF
- One addition to solve remaining issues with folder copying.
Change the route for dmsf_folders_copy (last line) to:
- 15:01 Redmine Plugins: RE: Problems DMSF
- Alex A wrote:
> Try this
The following routes.rb has solved all problems (as far as I can tell) with Red...
- 14:56 Redmine Plugins: RE: Problems DMSF
- Luis Serrano Aranda wrote:
> This is the new error message
> no such file to load -- zip/zip
> RAILS_ROOT: /va...
- 09:41 Redmine Patch #2931: Templating for description of new tickets by Tracker
- BTW. I've not included the migration patch to add the template column to the tracker table. Just use the 102_add_trac...
Also available in: Atom