- Registered on: 2008-06-23
- Last connection: 2012-07-20
Reported issues: 4
- 23:03 Redmine Defect #11298: Issue API may not work on Ruby 1.9 in Redmine 1.4
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> What is your exact Redmine version BTW?
The "information" in the admin section tells ...
- 21:12 Redmine Defect #11298: Issue API may not work on Ruby 1.9 in Redmine 1.4
- Jan Losinski wrote:
> When you query the issue api in redmine running on Rails 1.9.3 it produces the following
- 20:43 Redmine Defect #11298 (Closed): Issue API may not work on Ruby 1.9 in Redmine 1.4
- When you query the issue api in redmine running on Rails 1.9.3 it produces the following error:...
- 19:31 Redmine Defect #11290 (Closed): ParseDate missing in Ruby 1.9x
- I'm running Redmine on a Ruby 1.9x interpreter. This version has no ParseDate that is used in http://www.redmine.org/...
- 02:33 Redmine Patch #2525: Redmine management of Git repositories
- +1. I will need this because maintaining Gitosis with a lot of users/repos does not scale very well.
- 19:55 Redmine Feature #2009: Manually add related revisions
- I have build a patch to bring this feature to redmine. It creates a related revision list like the related isue list ...
- 22:08 Redmine Feature #3359: Update CodeRay 0.9
I have done this on my local installation. The only thing you have to do is to modify the scm css file (attachm...
- 09:49 Redmine Feature #2009: Manually add related revisions
- 22:05 Redmine Feature #1406: Browse through Git branches
- I would also be happy if this patch goes upstream.
- 00:12 Redmine Defect #2284 (Resolved): Activity page never shows Global
- Ok, after update to r2089, two more reloads of the Webserver and several browser reloads the problem seems to be gone...
Also available in: Atom