- Login: ilpssun
- Registered on: 2015-11-02
- Last connection: 2023-11-21
- 09:59 Redmine Feature #11809: update progress depending on status (just default value)
- We were using this plugin to get the feature in Redmine, but it won't work with 5.x anymore ☹️
- 10:38 Redmine Defect #38499: Markdown cannot link to wiki pages with hyphen ("-") in their names
- I can reproduce the issue in Redmine 5.0.4 using the CommonMark Markdown formatter. If you put this somewhere in the...
- 15:09 Redmine Feature #2047: Add SVG support, like images
- Just as an additional thought: I had success embedding a simple SVG file as an image with the “download url workaroun...
- 07:42 Redmine Defect #22046: Markdown XML code blocks not properly supported
- We upgraded to 4.1 recently and I can confirm that the new syntax highlighting is really good. We don't miss the old...
- 07:40 Redmine Feature #1739: Add ability to change issue author
- > We are using this plugin with 4.1.0 without any issue
Yes, we have that installed, too. It works well with one ...
- 07:50 Redmine Feature #1739: Add ability to change issue author
It's definitely the feature we are missing the most from redmine. So I second the move to add it as core functio...
- 09:40 Redmine Defect #22046: Markdown XML code blocks not properly supported
- The issue is with the *redmine_highlightjs* plugin. I disabled the plugin and got a correct rendering of the xml con...
- 14:19 Redmine Defect #28125: PNG images on a wiki page don't appear in exported PDF
- I noticed this bug in our installation as well. Embedding images in the browser works well, but PDF export results i...
- 13:13 Redmine Defect #22046: Markdown XML code blocks not properly supported
- Bug still exists in 3.4.4
- 08:36 Redmine Defect #24442 (New): When exporting Wiki to PDF, monospaced fonts are not rendered correctly in PDF
- When I write a Wiki page that contains inline code snippets (@like this@), the resulting PDF does not have monospaced...
Also available in: Atom