- Registered on: 2016-02-29
- Last connection: 2022-05-19
Reported issues: 2
- 15:10 Redmine Defect #23430: I can not access a closed project Issues
- Im not sure where the differences are in our environments. I'll dig into the code to see if I can find a reason.
- 23:02 Redmine Defect #23430: I can not access a closed project Issues
* Main Project (open project)
** Closed Projects (open project)
*** Child project 1 (closed...
- 21:48 Redmine Defect #23841 (Closed): Custom field URL spaces not decoded properly
- Custom field link Urls with spaces (%20) are not properly decoded when url is generated as hyperlink
- 16:12 Redmine Defect #23833: Unhandled exception on custom fields with mailto URL
- The unhandled exception was due to a bug in ruby 2.2 in versions < 2.2.5 p284 ("Issue 10738":https://bugs.ruby-lang.o...
- 21:30 Redmine Defect #23833 (Closed): Unhandled exception on custom fields with mailto URL
- When attempting to create a custom field that creates a mailto: hyperlink
when clicking save:...
- 22:05 Redmine Plugins: RE: Easy Gantt Plugin
- Try ...
- 15:14 Redmine Defect #23195: search occurred 500 error
- This error is caused by the knowledge base plugin. This is not a core redmine issue.
Please see: "Search Not Worki...
- 15:34 Redmine Defect #23449: NoMethodError (undefined method `where' for
- These plugins both act as searchable. Try removing these (remove the folder from plugins/) one at a time and restart...
- 20:49 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine 3.3 - Default Filters Missing
- I ran into this same issue -
bundle update redmine_extensions to the latest version (1.07) fixed this issue for m...
- 18:36 Redmine Defect #23430: I can not access a closed project Issues
- visible pertains to the issues of a closed (read only) project from the perspective of the parent projects.
Also available in: Atom