- Login: benenaes
- Registered on: 2010-04-20
- Last connection: 2012-09-21
- 14:36 Redmine Help: RE: Restart Redmine
- Thanks. That was valuable information. I copied the plugin folders also to the www/vendor/plugins folder and changed ...
- 17:25 Redmine Help: RE: Restart Redmine
- I also added the current state of my redmine/vendor/plugins folder for your information.
Thanks already for all th...
- 14:41 Redmine Help: RE: Restart Redmine
- I will give you more information. There seems to be a couple of vendor/plugins folders.
- 14:33 Redmine Help: RE: Restart Redmine
- Can you clarify "the correct redmine directory" ? There is only one vendor/plugins/ folder or am I mistaken ?
- 14:12 Redmine Help: RE: Restart Redmine
- I downloaded them to the right folder (/vendor/plugins) and made sure they are owned by www-data of the www-data grou...
- 13:17 Redmine Help: RE: Restart Redmine
- That didn't seem to work. When I restarted Apache2, I still was logged in and the new plugin is not loaded. I tried t...
- I'm sorry if this question sounds obvious to some people.
Our ex system administrator has installed Redmine on one...
- 18:41 Redmine Feature #1712: add custom fields that are calculations of other fields
We would find this possibility also very useful.
Also available in: Atom