- Login: PowerKiKi
- Registered on: 2008-07-02
- Last connection: 2023-05-26
- 04:16 Redmine Feature #2770: Display of inline attached images in email notification
- https://github.com/INSANEWORKS/redmine_email_images is a great plugin to see images in plugins. I wish I discovered i...
- 16:17 Redmine Feature #1448: Add tags to issues
- *@Marius*, you've worked hard on this in the past. Do you have any news on this ? or did the whole thing staled ?
- 12:39 Redmine Defect #36013: Paste image mixed with other DataTransferItem
- On r21452, *without* patch, I am no longer able to reproduce the issue. It is likely that my brand new Chrome 99.0.48...
- 23:27 Redmine Feature #13919: Mention user on issues and wiki pages using @user with autocomplete
- Using the existing permission sounds good to me. If future, real usage shows that it's not optimal we could always mo...
- 11:13 Redmine Feature #13919: Mention user on issues and wiki pages using @user with autocomplete
- I agree with Dmitry here, while #36162 would be nice, mentions would definitely be more useful and should not be bloc...
- 02:39 Redmine Defect #36013: Paste image mixed with other DataTransferItem
- Yes, https://github.com/redmine/redmine/pull/129/files fixes the issue for me. Thank you for your time.
By the way...
- 04:59 Redmine Defect #36013: Paste image mixed with other DataTransferItem
- See here: https://i.imgur.com/jV4IiPT.mp4 (I could not upload here because it is slightly too big)
- 04:52 Redmine Defect #36013: Paste image mixed with other DataTransferItem
- I use XUbuntu 20.04.3, and often take screenshot with https://github.com/flameshot-org/flameshot. The screenshot will...
- 02:54 Redmine Defect #36013 (Closed): Paste image mixed with other DataTransferItem
- It's been a few months that my Chrome (now Version 94.0.4606.81) cannot paste image when creating issue (with or with...
- 08:40 Redmine Feature #16849: Render Textile and Markdown files in the repository browser
- +1, I'd love to see this now that #29752 has landed, and with the increasing use of Markdown everywhere.
Also available in: Atom