- Registered on: 2010-04-23
- Last connection: 2010-05-27
Reported issues: 0
im trying to create time entries usign the REST Api. This code
@Timelog.new(:issue_id => params[:task], :t...
- 17:18 Redmine Feature #296: REST API
is your code still working with version 0.9.4?
if so, could you tell me where the timelogs.xml (or whatever i...
- 15:00 Redmine Help: RE: 404 on issue creation using REST Api
- Sorry, forgot to say that. I'm using c#, not ruby...
as the title says, i am receiving a 404 error when trying to create a new issue using REST and POST /issues.xm...
- 12:32 Redmine Help: RE: Rest Request fails
- Well i can only tell you its version 0.9.3 and that rest is activated. It's not my server, so i don't really know abo...
i've got a problem using the C# REST api to request issues and projects. All i receive is a 406, but i don't k...
- 12:54 Redmine Feature #296: REST API
- Thanks a lot.
- 10:22 Redmine Feature #296: REST API
we are having the same problem with the time tracking.
Is there actually a good way to add spent hours using ...
Also available in: Atom