- Registered on: 2008-07-03
- Last connection: 2010-10-08
Reported issues: 4
- 16:13 Redmine Feature #779: Multiple SCM per project
We are also looking to track multiple repositories for a project. I'm not saying that it will keep us from usi...
- 18:07 Redmine Feature #991: Document versioning
My teammates and I were just discussing this feature in a hallway meeting. Is there any strategy at all for de...
- 15:54 Redmine Defect #2441: Upgrade rake migration fails: uninitialized constant ActiveSupport::Dependencies
- > i have an idea about that, because i had the same issue :
> may be it comes from the package (deb, rpm, ...) you u...
- 22:17 Redmine Patch #1892: Patch boot.rb to allow for symlinks in RAILS_ROOT
- I've commented on the update in the Rails VCS but am not sure about opening a ticket just yet. It looks like they pu...
- 21:41 Redmine Patch #1892: Patch boot.rb to allow for symlinks in RAILS_ROOT
- This patch is related to issue #1750.
- 21:38 Redmine Patch #1892 (Closed): Patch boot.rb to allow for symlinks in RAILS_ROOT
- The @.../config/boot.rb@ file that ships with Redmine does not work well with symlinked directories. Specifically, d...
- 20:39 Redmine Patch #1186: JS should be cached in production mode to save bandwith and cpu
- Eric Davis wrote:
> Richard Hurt wrote:
> > It looks like r1786 turned this back on somehow and my installation is ...
- 15:53 Redmine Patch #1876 (Closed): dispatch.xxx.example has the wrong bang path
- The .../public/dispatch.xxx.example files have the wrong bang path. They are using @#!/usr/bin/ruby@ instead of @#!/...
- 17:18 Redmine Patch #1186: JS should be cached in production mode to save bandwith and cpu
- It looks like r1786 turned this back on somehow and my installation is broken. Can we get this turned back off pleas...
- 19:47 Redmine Feature #1750: Debian Packaging Questions
- Jean-Philippe Garcia Ballester wrote:
> * I'm willing to help if you need/wish. Though not an expert, I have a lit...
Also available in: Atom