- Login: razi
- Registered on: 2010-05-09
- Last connection: 2018-09-10
- 00:22 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Improving performance
- Etienne Massip wrote:
> Did you follow any of my advices?
Yes, our standard production instance is a Passenger cl...
- 07:08 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Improving performance
- So it appears that the performance issues directly correlate to number pf members of a project. The larger the number...
- We have a fairly large redmine implementation - About 35,000 issues and 1600 users across 20 projects. I'm hoping to ...
- 14:51 Redmine Plugins: RE: Weekly Timesheet Plugin (wk-time) 1.0
- hmm..., I'll play around with it. Running the first query returns all our issues (20k+), while the second returns abo...
- 12:37 Redmine Plugins: RE: Weekly Timesheet Plugin (wk-time) 1.0
Could you explain the flow behind the edit view? I understand that it's populating the drop down; where...
- 13:38 Redmine Plugins: RE: Weekly Timesheet Plugin (wk-time) 1.0
We're using 1.0. We won't be able to upgrade until we switch to 2.2 some time in the next 3 months.
- 23:25 Redmine Plugins: RE: Weekly Timesheet Plugin (wk-time) 1.0
- Is it safe to assume that everyone using this plugin is doing so with projects that have relatively few issues? It se...
- 22:59 Redmine Plugins: RE: Rails noob going crazy! trying to develop a very simple plugin!!
- Here is an example from a plugin that updates the done ratio when an issue is updated. You can reference any attribut...
- 18:24 Redmine Plugins: RE: update the "issue done_ratio" in time tracker plugin
- if all you want to do is increment the done ratio by 10% to a specified limit - say 90% - then:...
- I'm trying to understand the difference between creating a new issue via email versus the web interface. Basically, I...
Also available in: Atom