- Registered on: 2016-06-20
- Last connection: 2020-07-08
Reported issues: 7
- 13:39 Redmine Feature #33641: Show badges that indicate author or assignee in issue journal, news comments, and...
- The idea is nice. But what if the assignee changes? I personally would find the "jumping" "Assignee" badge confusing....
- 19:03 Redmine Defect #33634: The contextual navigation is not working erroneous
- I can confirm the disappearing of the issue navigation controls. The problem is reproduced by following the described...
- 21:30 Redmine Feature #8223: Email all users
- We use "News" when it is necessary to notify the users about something. In that case, everyone will get an email, if ...
- 14:32 Redmine Defect #13192: Russian "notice_failed_to_save_time_entries" translation
- In Redmine 4.1, @notice_failed_to_save_time_entries@ is defined in @/config/locales/ru.yml@:...
- 14:28 Redmine Feature #33297 (New): Sort git tags in descending order
- I think it would be a bit more convenient if the items of the "tags" dropdown on a Git repository page were sorted in...
- 11:20 Redmine Patch #32828: Fix typos in Russian translation
- # The change *е -> ё* is insignificant and is mostly a matter of taste. Personally, I don't mind the change, but even...
- 09:00 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Is Redmine 3.4 still supported?
- That's clear now, thanks!
Maybe it makes sense to put it somewhere on the website? The absence of a major version on...
- Is there a general policy on which versions are supported? For example, is the support dropped for older versions whe...
- 11:30 Redmine Patch #32435: The “Apply” button translation to Russian
- Okay, i see your point.
But I don't have a strong opinion here. Personally, I don't find the current translation con...
- 09:44 Redmine Defect #32536 (Resolved): Certain issue description leads to HTTP 504
- You are right.
Something seems wrong with the reverse proxy.
Sorry for the fuss, please close the issue.
Also available in: Atom