- Login: gbjbaanb
- Registered on: 2010-05-12
- Last connection: 2015-03-17
- 15:17 Redmine Patch #7528: Fetch small initial set of repository changesets
- Fair enough, but git repos are still read in chunks of 200 - I don't use the rev num, but the number of revisions - i...
- 15:49 Redmine Feature #14350 (New): Support for SVN 1.8's svnpubsub feature
- Can we have support added for the new (in v1.8) Subversion feature svnpubsub. This is a daemon that pushes post-commi...
- 11:07 Redmine Feature #858: Create Team tickets
- This is a comment I added to #408, where there are still comments being added for multiple users assigned to a ticket...
- 15:50 Redmine Help: RE: TFS and Redmine?
- you're right - it is an all-in-one SCM, task, workflow, bugtracker, CI etc tool.
However, it is MS-only (obviously...
- 14:12 Redmine Feature #779: Multiple SCM per project
- I just wanted to make sure the most common use-case was catered for :)
I'm not sure about access-control. From my ...
- 01:47 Redmine Feature #779: Multiple SCM per project
- One important aspect is the need to have the same repo specified in multiple projects. Think of several projects to a...
- 19:52 Redmine Feature #9703: Define repositories independently from projects
- I'm not convinced. While it does sound 'clean' to refer to repositories separately, I think most projects will still ...
- 16:07 Redmine Feature #3169: Multiple repositories for projects
- I disagree that repo permissions should be part of redmine - they are something that should be set in SVN itself. Red...
- 15:04 Redmine Help: RE: How to configure redmine with Apache to be accessible through an URL of type http://192.168.1.10/redmine ?
- I would get rid of all the stuff in your Directory except for what I showed you.
Make sure you have the PassengerRo...
- 14:41 Redmine Help: RE: revision / changeset links
- I get you now. I've upgraded to 1.1.3, manually applied the patches I have, and it's working corerectly now - the iss...
Also available in: Atom