- Login: nicher
- Registered on: 2008-07-11
- Last connection: 2008-07-11
- 21:51 Redmine Help: RE: No Design
- It works ;-)
I changed the file permissions for the "public"-directory to 755 and modify my "redmine.conf"-file fo...
- 18:17 Redmine Help: RE: No Design
- @Jim: Hi Jim it didn't work with Passenger, too. I see no design. Now, I would like to explain you my steps.
- 22:49 Redmine Help: RE: No Design
- So I changed the file permissions to 777 but it didn't work. Do you have any other idea to solve this problem?
- 17:04 Redmine Help: RE: No Design
- So I downloaded and installed passenger with the command gem install passenger. Can you explain me the next steps to ...
- 13:39 Redmine Help: RE: No Design
- Here is the .htaccess file content:...
- Hi @all,
I am a newbie in reference to Redmine. I installed Readmine under Apache 2 (openSuSE10.3). I use the mod_...
Also available in: Atom