- IRC nick: cforce
- Registered on: 2010-06-04
- Last connection: 2021-05-01
Reported issues: 126
- 14:46 Redmine Plugins: RE: Extended Schedules plugin with scheduling issues option
- I need this too ;) If you find a solution, tell me please!
- 14:27 Redmine Plugins: RE: Extended Schedules plugin with scheduling issues option
- Tryhttps://github.com/bradbeattie/redmine-schedules-plugin and report ur experiences Herr.
- We used to acces project documents from Windows Xp Explorer on our Subversion (Apache) which i set up from this howto...
- 20:08 Redmine Defect #15327 (Reopened): move issue(s) disappeared / not functional
- Hmm this is really ugly, because as i said in former redmine versions the "move" operation right gave everybody with ...
- 14:34 Redmine Defect #15327: move issue(s) disappeared / not functional
- Ok i see.
In redmine 1.3 i could "move" issues from one status to another "ignoring" the workflow. That is very us...
- 12:15 Redmine Defect #15327: move issue(s) disappeared / not functional
- I have no plugins installed
- 12:14 Redmine Defect #15327 (Reopened): move issue(s) disappeared / not functional
- Since redmine 2.3.3 i don't have "move issue" operation anywhere (button on issue form, context menu entry in issue l...
- 12:41 Redmine Plugins: RE: Proposal for a redmine testboard plugin
- Better one here https://github.com/cforce/redmine_impasse
- 12:38 Redmine Feature #5217: Test Case Design & Test Case Execution Facility.
- Tested mostly on redmine 2.3.3 https://github.com/cforce/redmine_impasse/network
- 13:57 Redmine Defect #12900: Template::Error (translation missing: en.date.formats.default)
- IT should me more error poff or at least show an error for the locale file where name<>locake topic ..
Its really di...
Also available in: Atom