- Registered on: 2016-12-28
- Last connection: 2021-09-20
Reported issues: 0
- 09:49 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How copy/paste an image in a message
- I have the same issue described above.
I already work with Redmine 4.1 but cannot copy/paste image from clipboard in...
- 14:38 Redmine Help: RE: Hide public projects for specific roles
anyoen of you is using this patch in Redmine 4.x?
I have sued on Redmine 3.2 and worked very well. Now we are m...
- 13:24 Redmine Help: RE: Multiple Redmine instances accessing a single DB?
- Hi Michael,
did you succeed in your test? I'm searching too for a similar possibility.
- 14:01 Redmine Help: RE: Hide public projects for specific roles
we have modified your patch adding some controls for restricted access to project also in case users have direct...
- 13:13 Redmine Help: RE: User guide for DMSF
- This is the link to complete DMSF user guide:
- 12:21 Redmine Feature #850: Per-project role permissions
- I tested the plugin and it works fine, functionality is interesting if you want to reduce number of roles but having ...
- 18:29 Redmine Feature #850: Per-project role permissions
- Rafal, your plugin seems really interesting. I have some difficulties to install it but in a first test it worked, th...
- 15:20 Redmine Help: RE: Hide public projects for specific roles
- Hi Pablo and Miodrag,
in my company we have simialr issue: I would like to set all the project as Public, to allow a...
- 13:39 Redmine Help: RE: Project specific admin
- Martin Denizet (redmine.org team member) wrote:
> You are right, there is no logic in roles. I think that you are mi...
Also available in: Atom