- Registered on: 2010-06-16
- Last connection: 2012-06-21
Reported issues: 4
Please, tell me anybody, how could I test redmine 2 with Webrick server?
- 10:40 Redmine Help: RE: 1.2.1 Some projects do not send emails (yes my settings are correct)
- Same case for tickets from 1 project. I have many tickets in a project sending mails correct, and 1-2 tickets a day, ...
- 10:14 Redmine Help: RE: 1.2.1 Some projects do not send emails (yes my settings are correct)
Same issue but only with some tickets. Different initiators, projects, watchers. After creating 2 ticke...
- I want to set +1 copy of redmine on the same server, I've created additional user, database, etc. But I don't see way...
- 07:29 Redmine Defect #6577: Does not filter issuses with Russian subjects
- I'm sure:) I'm using 1.1.0 now. I didn't have such problem in 0.9.x, so I'll update soon. Also, I have it running on...
- 16:29 Redmine Feature #8082 (Resolved): Issue controls
- Thank you!
- 12:29 Redmine Feature #8082: Issue controls
- I'm not talking about visibility. Mb the best would be "restricted" option for project, so that in this project only ...
- 07:43 Redmine Feature #8082 (New): Issue controls
- In some cases it is useful to make restrictions in issue control for users. But now present account-rules are not eno...
- 14:14 Redmine Feature #7149 (New): Tracker logic upgrade
- If tracker is chosen during issuses select(via filters), m.b. on creation the same should be chosen by default. I mee...
- 15:45 Redmine Defect #6577 (New): Does not filter issuses with Russian subjects
- When setting filter(containing "ПМ" in subject) on Russian(I"ve tryed "ПМ", "*ПМ*","/ПМ"), system shows nothing. I ha...
Also available in: Atom