- Registered on: 2010-07-08
- Last connection: 2015-05-12
Reported issues: 5
- 01:22 Redmine Defect #19835 (Closed): Newlines stripped from CVS commit messages
- I noticed this in 3.0.3 but I think the issue was introduced with "this":https://github.com/redmine/redmine/commit/2d...
- 20:39 Redmine Defect #7615 (Closed): CVS diffs do not handle new files properly
- The CVS adapter does not diff new files properly. I've attached a screenshot where the README file is new, but the di...
- 00:32 Redmine Defect #6706: Resolving issues with the commit message produces the wrong comment with CVS
- Sorry, I should of clarified that -- no. Our actual revision numbers are in the thousands, but the numbers in the upd...
- 14:02 Redmine Defect #6706 (Closed): Resolving issues with the commit message produces the wrong comment with CVS
- The comment redmine automatically closes the issue with will say something like 'Applied in changeset r_4.' instead o...
- 01:12 Redmine Feature #5862 (New): Additional email notification preferences
- It would be useful to have two more options that individual users can set:
2) "Only for things I watch"
- 02:56 Redmine Feature #5835 (Closed): Allow links to other project's changesets
- It would be nice to qualify the project of a link e.g. project-id:r20 to link to changeset 20 of project-id. This is ...
Also available in: Atom