Michael Baikov

  • Registered on: 2008-08-04
  • Last connection: 2011-01-31

Activity

Reported issues: 0

2008-08-21

16:12 Redmine Help: RE: Export to PDF works strange with russian symbols
Ok, here are those patches
11:23 Redmine Help: RE: Export to PDF works strange with russian symbols
I will try to make patch with those obvious fixes today later :)

2008-08-07

10:12 Redmine Defect #856: Export issue to PDF - broken character encoding
I checked several things. Prawn can be used there, but lacks certain features: bold/italic fonts are most important t...
09:09 Redmine Defect #856: Export issue to PDF - broken character encoding
I will try to make a Prawn based patch.

2008-08-05

07:55 Redmine Help: RE: Export to PDF works strange with russian symbols
* git version of rfpdf
* FreeSans font (i changed default font in ifpdf_helper.rb)
* two obvious fixes, that was ne...

2008-08-04

15:42 Redmine Defect #856: Export issue to PDF - broken character encoding
There is a new version of rfpdf based on other pdf encoder - http://github.com/edwinmoss/rfpdf/tree/master
I got cor...
15:15 Redmine Help: RE: Export to PDF works strange with russian symbols
Ok, i got russian letters to display correctly in PDF output using this version of rfpdf http://github.com/edwinmoss/...
13:55 Redmine Help: RE: Export to PDF works strange with russian symbols
I don't have one yet, but i am working on it :)
11:50 Redmine Help: RE: Export to PDF works strange with russian symbols
This problem does not related with encoding in mysql database. The problem is in PDF generation.

Also available in: Atom