- Login: babbomaria
- Registered on: 2010-07-26
- Last connection: 2013-02-06
We have a redmine version ported to 1.2.1 on mysql (NO plugins)
ususally the step to u...
- 08:57 Redmine Plugins: RE: Projects Tree View Plugin - Version 0.0.1
- Yes for 2.1 go here https://github.com/cforce/projects_tree_view/network and go at the end of the schema ichizoc has ...
- 12:04 Redmine Plugins: RE: Project tree veiw (plugin)
- Mike Lan wrote:
> Hi all
> I find plugin for display page "projects" in tree view.
> Redmine 2.0
Well you are w...
- 21:14 Redmine Plugins: RE: Projects Tree View Plugin - Version 0.0.1
- Dear all...
as i have told on the plugin page [[http://www.redmine.org/plugins/projectstreeview]]
I HAVE INDICAT...
- 14:31 Redmine Defect #9474: Wiki comment can't be added or edited if you don't touch the page
- Etienne Massip wrote:
> Looks like a duplicate of #9266, could you please confirm?
Yes i confirm but i havn't fin...
- 09:20 Redmine Defect #9474 (Closed): Wiki comment can't be added or edited if you don't touch the page
- The problem is:
1) Create/Edit the wiki page and +don't insert any comment in it+
2) Go to edit, or annotate edi...
- 09:45 Redmine Plugins: RE: Projects Tree View Plugin - Version 0.0.1
- I have just updated the homepage of plugin. Thanks for you effort.
- 09:00 Redmine Plugins: RE: Projects Tree View Plugin - Version 0.0.1
- This is a start version whith all mod reintroduced tree view is now enabled only in projects all other view are defau...
- 10:51 Redmine Plugins: RE: Projects Tree View Plugin - Version 0.0.1
- I'm sorry too many sensible data in my office version, it' the same as old image.
In my first startup i have seen th...
- 08:30 Redmine Plugins: Good news?
- Good news?
It would seem that someone has been able to make a version of this "fundamental Plugin" compatible with...
Also available in: Atom