- Login: gmueller
- Registered on: 2010-07-27
- Last connection: 2023-07-21
- 13:09 Redmine Help: RE: Insert HTML fragments
- The error seems to indicate the the string 'text' passed to the macro is nil. Are you calling the macro correctly? ...
- 14:45 Redmine Help: RE: Insert HTML fragments
- Here's an updated version that works with latest 2.2.0...
- 04:49 Redmine Help: RE: Insert HTML fragments
- * Paste the above code into lib/redmine/wiki_formatting/macros.rb
** You'll see a bunch of other macros in there. J...
- 04:12 Redmine Help: RE: Insert HTML fragments
- I was looking for similar functionality and so I added a simple macro to macros.rb. Here is the code snippet.
- 12:52 Redmine Feature #5987: Enable a custom theme to very clearly indicate on every page that you're logged in as an Admin user
- Erics suggestion seems to be implemented as a plugin already. See #5993 for details.
- 02:17 Redmine Feature #5940: see the version of redmine
- This duplicates #1271. Basically the answer is that this change would represent a security vulnerability and as such ...
Also available in: Atom