- Registered on: 2017-01-27
- Last connection: 2020-12-23
Reported issues: 0
- 11:35 Redmine Development: RE: Vue.js as frontend?
- For sure, the aim would not be to integrate a framework like vue.js into core (just thinking about the entrypoints) o...
- 10:12 Redmine Development: RE: Vue.js as frontend?
- Thanks for the feedback and the links @Akiko and @Bernhard !
The plugin approach looks very interesting. I am curr...
- Hi there,
i know this is the core development track, but i think its the right place to ask this question.
I was ...
- 19:58 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine and OpenProject
Yes, i totally agree. A more Modular approach would be helpful. I guess i'll check out OpenProjects code in ...
- 15:16 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine and OpenProject
- Hi Bernhard,
thanks for the reply!
Yes, if it comes to the basics, they share the same roots.
I am still not sur...
- Hello everyone,
i currently review some aspects of OpenProject (https://www.openproject.org/).
Honestly, i am n...
- 10:20 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Is It true that Open Source can’t be beautiful? (Redesigning Planio’s Redmine)
- Hi there,
looks like this entry is from a while back, but i just wanted to say that this is really nice.
To be ...
Also available in: Atom