- Registered on: 2010-08-17
- Last connection: 2010-08-17
Reported issues: 2
- 08:35 Redmine Patch #6226: Add multiple watchers at once and add any redmine user as a watcher
- Nice to hear that it was useful.
There should be one more update - permission in roles to add any watcher, so ther...
- 16:40 Redmine Feature #6154 (Reopened): Save issue as draft
- My idea is not about loosing unsaved data or "Warning on leaving edited issue page", so it is not a dublicate of #291...
- 14:48 Redmine Patch #6226 (Closed): Add multiple watchers at once and add any redmine user as a watcher
- patch for redmine 1.0.1:
1. can add multiple watchers in one step;
2. can add any redmine user as watcher, just t...
- 15:19 Redmine Help: RE: corrupted issues when creating issues by mail using imap
- RAILS_ENV=production script/about
About your application's environment
Ruby version 1.8.7 (i486-linux)...
- 13:43 Redmine Feature #6154 (Reopened): Save issue as draft
- Please add possibility to save issue drafts for later submission.
- It was working fine in version 0.9.4, after upgrade to Latest stable release: 1.0.0 (RC) (2010-07-18), issues/notes b...
Also available in: Atom