- Registered on: 2010-08-17
- Last connection: 2017-11-18
Reported issues: 2
- 11:24 Redmine Defect #27560: RJS is messing up Nginx proxy for static files
- > RJS shouldn't be used anyway: #15560
Of course that's just a suggestion :) Renaming @new.js@ to something like @...
- 11:17 Redmine Defect #27560 (Closed): RJS is messing up Nginx proxy for static files
- I have a simple Redmine+Nginx setup and I upgraded to the latest Redmine version. I see that the following is not wor...
- 11:42 Redmine Feature #9670: Wiki-syntax should support alt text for images
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> It's a standard Textile syntax (see http://redcloth.org/hobix.com/textile/ for examples)...
- 10:00 Redmine Feature #9670: Wiki-syntax should support alt text for images
- I didn't know that, where do you have that information?
Because it isn't mentioned in the http://www.redmine.org/p...
- 20:34 Redmine Feature #9670 (Closed): Wiki-syntax should support alt text for images
- The syntax of the wiki should support the alt-text and a title-text for an image. The text is helpful if a user hover...
- 09:45 Redmine Open discussion: RE: environment.rb and passenger mod
- Thank you very much, that is really interesting.
I'm using the passenger mod for redmine, and I wonder, do you need that the file environment.rb is owned by w...
- 13:51 Redmine Feature #643: Issue description templates
It would be great if you can specify a template per project and one to each issue category (bug/feature/support...
- 16:37 Redmine Patch #1789: Raise project-name length-limit from 30 to 35 characters
- +1. This 30 characters limit is really annoying. If there are any visibility issues than the modules should take care...
- 23:25 Redmine Defect #4610: undefined method `env_table' for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError) with rev 3335
- Hi, just installed Redmine 1.0.0 on Fedora 13 with SELinux disabled. I get the same error:...
Also available in: Atom