- Registered on: 2010-08-31
- Last connection: 2010-10-16
Reported issues: 2
- 12:10 Redmine Defect #6253 (Reopened): Allowing dot in project identifier
- Toshi MARUYAMA wrote:
> Please see a following link.
> Getting around dots in “pretty urls”
- 13:43 Redmine Defect #6671: In version detail page of a project that has sub-projects when you click on a categ...
- I've forgot to say that the version 1 must be shared with the sub-projects. At least I've seen this on this condition.
- 13:41 Redmine Defect #6671 (New): In version detail page of a project that has sub-projects when you click on a...
- In the version detail page of project with sub-projects for example 'http://redmine.example.org/projects/parent-proje...
- 13:30 Redmine Defect #6253: Allowing dot in project identifier
- I think no one has any reason! Could please handle this Eric? theres no activies on this issue about a month.
- 07:52 Redmine Defect #6253 (Closed): Allowing dot in project identifier
- I wanted to know why is dot restricted in project identifier field. Here in our company we use dot syntax for our pro...
Also available in: Atom