- Registered on: 2008-09-02
- Last connection: 2011-02-16
Reported issues: 3
- 06:44 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Agile methodologies and Redmine
- To Mischa The Evil
there is a bug in your redmine_collpase 0.1.0.
1,login on redmine as an administrator.
- 07:48 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to have the same Redmine with several host_name ?
- You can add a customize filed for project named such as "mailing_list_name@b_project.net".
then modify the mailer.rb...
- 05:00 Redmine Feature #973: Assign different status sets and workflows for separate projects
- Thomas Pihl wrote:
> I use a very crude homemade "fix/patch" to work around this. I create different statuses and wo...
I want to set the sender address per project by using the customize field for project instead of the o...
- 16:56 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How can I create another more URL in the email notification?
- Thank you very much.I made it :)
The url is now only one in the email notification.
I want another url just below the present url.like t...
- 05:41 Redmine Help: RE: Redirection when using external apache proxy -> internal mod_rails / redmine deployment
- To make the mod_rails supoort sub directories, do as follows:
1,make a symlink from your Ruby on Rails application...
- 02:43 Redmine Defect #1859: "class=selected" could not be applied
- Redmine.org also has this problem.
The download button in the navigator will not be highlighted after you clicked it...
- 06:35 Redmine Defect #1859 (Closed): "class=selected" could not be applied
- "class=selected" could not be applied after you clicked a plugin menu in the navigator.
- 03:41 Redmine Defect #1854 (Closed): A full hyphen will result in broken characters in the exported csv
- When I new a issue where I input a full hyphen"－",there would be broken characters in the exported csv file.
Also available in: Atom