- Login: deoren
- Registered on: 2010-09-18
- Last connection: 2021-03-22
- 14:12 Redmine Wiki edit: Changelog_4_1 (#4)
- Add missing newline between header and list items
- 17:44 Redmine Open discussion: RE: RedmineReminderEmails issue
- I'd recommend checking your mail server logs.
In our setup, we use a local Postfix instance that relays all mail t...
- 17:39 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Separate DB server for Redmine 4.1
- In short, export your database from your current local database server and import on the new remote system. Then, upd...
- 17:13 Redmine Defect #32848 (Closed): Missing log message indicating why "ImageMagick PDF support available (optional)" is unavailable (even with requirements met)
- h4. Summary
We recently upgraded from Redmine v4.0.6 to v4.1.0 and when checking the admin/info panel after the up...
- 20:07 Redmine Feature #30492: Replace RMagick with MiniMagick
- Robert Schneider wrote:
> If one could update the wiki regarding installation and upgrade, please. Are the devel pac...
- 20:04 Redmine Defect #32839 (Closed): Redmine 4.1 installation fails due to an attempt to install sprockets 4.0.0 if bundler prior to 1.15.2 is used on Ruby prior to 2.5
- When we upgraded to Redmine 4.1.0 from 4.0.6 we encountered an error when bundler attempted to install sprockets 4.0....
- 15:38 Redmine Feature #31921: Changes to properly support 4 byte characters (emoji) when database is MySQL
- Marius BALTEANU wrote:
> I would like to work on this in order to improve the default Redmine installation and als...
- 17:54 Redmine Feature #17460: MySQL 5.7 support
- > Even if the problem with deadlocks still exists on MySQL 5.7, I think that it is safe to say that Redmine 4.0 offic...
- 22:24 Redmine Help: RE: How to save data on mircrosoft azure storage?
- @amit rishi,
The approach mentioned in the links above creates a mount point that serves as a read-write volume _i...
- 19:51 Redmine Help: RE: Use same Wiki for multiple projects
- Depends on what exactly you mean. If you simply mean give users working in multiple projects access to a wiki in anot...
Also available in: Atom